Do you have what it takes?
The prestigious CISR designation is recognized nationwide as an important credential that benefits individuals, their agencies for companies and their clients.
By committing to the CISR designation path, participants learn how to manage and take charge of their futures and insurance careers. For today’s customer service representative, it’s an exceptionally rewarding opportunity.
What’s in it for you?
The CISR Designation program offers you:
- Classroom training offers you the valued opportunity to network with your peers, other industry professionals and expert speakers.
- Reduction in risk because E&O claims are reduced by an average of 50% over a CICR graduate’s career.
- You’re gaining valuable knowledge that will protect your agency and your clients.
- Practical, up-to-date information that can be immediately applied to the next work day and client meetings.
- Complete knowledge of risks, coverages, and exposures.
- Cross-selling and account-rounding skills.
- CE credits in states having a continuing education requirements.
- An affordable registration fee that includes course outlines & policy forms.
Q: Is the CISR designation program right for me?
A: Are you an agent, account manager or executive, customer service representative, agency or company manager, or are a new representative or agent?
You will really benefit from attending CISR courses which set the standard for training in technical expertise, productivity, responsibilities, and client relationships.
Q: How many classes do I need to take to earn the CISR designation?
A: To earn your CISR designation, choose 5 out of the 9 following courses through classroom study or taken online.
Q: What classes do I have to choose from?
A:(All courses worth 7 CE credits in all 50 states)
xxxxxxxCommercial Casualty I
xxxxxxxCommercial Casualty II
xxxxxxxLife & Health Essentials
xxxxxxxPersonal Lines Misc.
Q: Do you offer on-site training for my employees?
A: *Yes! Save money by bringing the CISR training program to your location. It’s easy to get started. Contact Pam Busch at PIA Western Alliance firstname.lastname@example.org.*Minimum of 10 participants -may combine with other agencies in your area.
Q: What is your CISR class cancellation policy?
A: CISR cancellations that are received within (10) days of the course will incur a $50 non-transferrable fee. There will be no refund if the participant is a “no show”.
Q: Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
A: Yes. If you need special accommodations or have dietary restrictions, please contact Pam Busch at PIA Western Alliance email@example.com.
Q: Once I get my CISR Designation, how do I keep it updated?
IMPORTANT: To register for a CISR course, you must first have a user name and password with us.If you are unsure of your login credentials, please contact us to verify.
Live Ethics and Oregon Law classroom courses are also being offered in 2018.
See our CISR Online Education
Download a class registration form
The CISR Elite Designation
They have what it takes and you can too!