The PIA Western Alliance is proud to partner with InsureZone to give our members a competitive edge.
The PIA Market Access Program (MAP) provides PIA member agents with fast and easy access to preferred commercial lines from "A” rated (or better) admitted carriers offering competitive pricing and excellent commissions.
The MAP lets you research, quote, bind, and manage your business with robust technology for both Personal and Commercial Lines to help you grow your book of business. PIA membership is a pre-requisite to enjoy the many benefits and features of the program.
Benefits and Features
- Access to more than 50 carriers
- Higher Commission rates. As a member of the PIA Western Alliance, you would enjoy up to an additional 2%
- Real time online rating for Personal and Commercial Lines
- Back office support and professional servicing (Underwriting, Policy Servicing and Accounting)
- Streamlined technology with custom dashboard and reporting tool at your fingertips
- You keep your book of business
- PLUS: PIA MEMBERS receive 2 months free to try it out. Up to a $180 value! $45 application applies.
Here is what you need to do:
Step 1: Are you a member? You must first be a member of the PIA Western Alliance to receive the reduced monthly fees, higher commissions and 2 months free benefits.
Step 2: Once your membership is completed, sign up for the PIA Market Access Program.
PIA Members for insurance related assistance with InsureZone, please contact: Pam Armstrong direct at 817-74-2231 / email Pam Armstrong for commercial lines or Joan Irvin for personal lines direct at 817-704-2232 / email Joan Irvin for assistance.
Contact InsureZone Customer Service: 866-243-5934